1. Take ownership of your actions.
2. Acknowledge the pain you caused.
3. Share how you are going to work to make things better.
4. Remain open to further growth.
5. Thank the person(s) for sharing and educating.
had to order a cab for my morning commute because it was 35° and my ankle was LOUDLY protesting EVRRYTJING from about 5:15 til, well, now. Got in the cab and gave the driver the address …. of the house we were parked outside of.
"AUGH! What a Monday!" i muttered while foggily trying to remember my work address.
"Its Tuesday" comes a voice from the driver.
time to sleep don’t wANT to sleep reADy sET zzzzzzzzzzz [they\them]
i’m a mess
i need to get up & do things but i’m:
afternoon with the little dude was great! [they\them]